Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mikal Blair

Name: Mikal Blair

Hometown: From the country!!! I was raised all over the southern-middle Tn!!

Current city: Nashville, Tn

Measurements: 32-27-39


Contact: (myspace, twitter, website, email) Follow me on twitter @mzshegotit1113
SHOWgirl www.showgirlzexclusive.com/601434/
ModelMayhem http://www.modelmayhem.com/blair1113

How long you been modeling?Almost a year now.

What made you want to model? I started out of curiosity, but my real passion is behind the camera!!

What do you think is your best physical attribute? I believe my best attributes are my eyes and smile!!

Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?): I have both ears, my tongue, and my belly button pierced. I have two tattooes, but plan to get more, i have "Made In TN" on my right foot, and a maltese cross on my left top cheek (from when i was 15!!!lol hate it). I plan to get a body tatt soon from my shoulder to my hip.


What kind of men do you like? I dont discriminate, i like gentlemen!!

What kind of men do you attract? I attract all kinds!!

What is romance to you? I dont believe in such...

Fill in the blank. In 5 years I hope I’m not… In Betty Crocker "mode" yet!

What are your turn offs and turn on’s I love a gentleman, but cant stand arrogance or egos!!!


What's the craziest thing you've ever done? I got my nipples pierced when i was 16!!! (didn't last but 6 months!)

What's the most unusual place you've ever hooked up? How'd it go? pass

What are some of your guilty pleasures? Reese's and my Rugur .38 special

What do you feel most comfortable wearing? Nothing, or a big t-shirt

What are some of your current projects? SO many!!! I am getting fit as possible, and submitting my pics everywhere!


What is something about you that people would be surprised to know? That i'm a country girl at heart!!!

What's your definition of sexy? Confidence!!!

What is type of music are you into? Im into a little bit of everything!! But my fav is hip hop.

What's the most memorable pick up line you've ever heard?: Aye GULL!!! What iz YOU!!???

1 comment:

  1. I support Mikal Blair and I'm her biggest fan!
    2 Da Blendz
    Triple R Blacksandz ENT

    ReplyDelete