Friday, July 9, 2010

Tasha - More Photos

Name: Tasha Price 
Hometown: Fayetteville, NC 
Current city: Nashville, TN  
Measurements: 36-26-40 

CONCRETE: How long you been modeling?  
Tasha: Is that what I've been doing? LOL. Well not long. 
CONCRETE: What made you want to model?  
Tasha: I just like taking pics and being in different environments, it's fun.
CONCRETE: What do you think is your best physical attribute?
Tasha: I mean I really can't pick just one, can you? :-)

CONCRETE: What kind of men do you like?
Tasha: Usually the ones I shouldn't like.  
CONCRETE: What kind of men do you attract?
Tasha: Apparently the wrong ones since I'm single.
CONCRETE: What is romance to you?
Tasha: Taking the time to please another individual, not just sexually but emotionally and mentally. Satisfying someone beyond sex ...You should try it.

CONCRETE: What are some of your guilty pleasures?
Tasha:I must say...chocolate covered strawberries! I'll keep it simple. 
CONCRETE: What do you feel most comfortable wearing? 
Tasha:My own skin. I prefer to be naked. In my home of course.
CONCRETE: What's the most memorable pick up line you've ever heard?
Tasha:I couldn't even tell you, but a lot of them usually include telling me I look like Mariah Carey. Not sure why, LOL.

3 comments:

  1. My peoples from carolina and thats how they make down there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete