Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Joi

Nashville 10 Questions:

Name: Joi Elise

Hometown: The Best Town... Chi-Town

Current city: Temporarily... Nashville

Measurements: 37-29-40



Contact: Follow me on Twitter @SexxiJoiElise Facebook: facebook.com/JoiElise

How long you been modeling? All my life lol!!! But honestly this is my first time.

What made you want to model? People have always told me I was the model type so I figured I should try it. I live life with no regrets and so I'll try anything at least once.

What do you think is your best physical attribute? My eyes, they get me any and everything I want.

Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?): 4 piercings (ears), 3 tattoos (so far) and they're hidden lol




What kind of men do you like? I don't really have a type physically, but I desire a man with goals, aspirations and their own. Basically the male version of me.

What kind of men do you attract? Crazy ones!!! No really they're all crazy... lol!

What is romance to you? Romance is knowing my needs before I do; pampering me. Understanding my past and what makes me unique; using that to remind and show me that I'm special to him. Appreciating my flaws and accepting me as I am. Supporting my growth as a woman, person and mother. That is romance.

Fill in the blank. In 5 years I hope I’m not… Broke! Lol, but I know I won't be.

What are your turn offs and turn on’s? Turn offs: Broke people with NO aspirations. Turn on's: A go getta with hella confidence...

What's the craziest thing you've ever done? I don't think anything I do is crazy. *wink*

What's the most unusual place you've ever hooked up? How'd it go? Unusual??? Is that possible??? How'd it go??? Seriously???




What are some of your guilty pleasures? I regret nothing so my pleasures are never guilty.

What do you feel most comfortable wearing? Absolutely Nothing...

What are some of your current projects? Concrete so far, but they're many more to come

What is something about you that people would be surprised to know? I have more moves on the B-ball court than most guys.



What's your definition of sexy? Me of course, CONFIDENCE!

What type of music are you into? All kinds, I have no boundaries.

What's the most memorable pick up line you've ever heard?: I have a bad memory, and most likely if he's the type to use a pick up line, he was dismissed before he could even say it.

2 comments:

  1. Fuck you Dominic you sic fuckin πŸ’©πŸ’© how could you kik fuck you assholeπŸ’₯πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜’πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busted fuckin dick head what did you think I was stupid I swear if you are still snap fucking on kik I am going to make your life hell I will never believe you again and you did that so here to you FUCK YOU YOU SICK PIECE OF SHIT πŸ’© lies lies lies πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸ‘‰πŸ™ˆπŸ‘·fuck you

    ReplyDelete